Where do you shop???

Options
I am getting to the point that I need to shop for new clothes. Most of my clothes are currently from Old Navy, but as I get smaller I want to broaden my horizons in the clothes department. I try to go other places in my area, but somehow always end up back at Old Navy...lol...Just looking for ideas on where everyone else shops :)

Replies

• tabbychiro
    tabbychiro Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Costco lol. It's a bit of a pain because I can't try anything on but it is convenient for me since I do most of my other shopping there.
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Kohls!! They have such cute clothes and always have amazing sales. Pretty sure almost everything in my closet and dresser has come from there.
  • Bobbys_Girl
    Options
    T.J Maxx and Ross store have a very eclectic assortment of clothes. Sometimes you have to search through, but I have found some great clothes there.
  • bmj1985
    bmj1985 Posts: 32
    Options
    The Limited!!! They always give you coupons and their clothes are decent quality and multi purpose, work, casual, going out, etc... :)
  • rvice2
    rvice2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    The limited!!!! I LOVE their style of clothes. Stylish yet conservative and I am a teacher so that is a plus. Plus - teachers get a discount if you show your id! I also like New york and company.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I shop at Old Navy right now because it is affordable as I go through sizes. I really don't like the fit of thier clothes though and I feel frumpy. I used to be an Express girl but that was when I was skinny. :grumble:
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    When I was skinnier.....I shopped at Express, The Gap, and The Limited. Kohls is awesome, I love their stuff and its always nicely priced.
  • bmj1985
    Options
    The limited!!!! I LOVE their style of clothes. Stylish yet conservative and I am a teacher so that is a plus. Plus - teachers get a discount if you show your id! I also like New york and company.

Oh yeah! I forgot about their discount for teachers and I get it because I'm still a college student! I have a goal of staying on track this month so I can use my coupon at the end of this month for new clothes! yahoo!
  • ardavis23
    ardavis23 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Khols is honestly the BEST place to go!! and its super affordable like Old Nanvy!
    Congradulations on your acomplishments! I cant wait to where I get to the point to where I have to buy new clothes!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    anything by lip service sometimes hot topic
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Khols. I love it. I am a size 16-18 right now, and it's the only place(besides Lane Bryant, and they are kind of expensive) that I can find someclothes that fit right. Good sales. When I get down to a 14 or lower I will try T.J.Maxx again. Their plus size section stinks.
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I can usually always find something at Old Navy! I love it there. I also like Kohls, American Eagle, The Loft, & Gap
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I like Macy's (I.N.C), H&M, Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, and Lord and Taylor.....
  • ljbrauer
    ljbrauer Posts: 62
    Options
    old navy has some really cute clothes this season and last season and i think they are just going to get better! i love the gap and american eagle. i also like target sometimes. :]
  • Tarah1357
    Options
    I like Macy's (I.N.C), H&M, Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, and Lord and Taylor.....

I always forget about Macy's! They have such an awesome selection. I can't wait for the one near me to reopen! It got destroyed in the flood we had last March :(
  • hchristine
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas everyone :) I really want to go in The Limited and Express, but I still feel like I am too fat to be in there. Maybe I would fit in a shirt, but I am in a size 14 jeans and I don't think they sell them that big....I'll get there eventually :)
  • bmj1985
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas everyone :) I really want to go in The Limited and Express, but I still feel like I am too fat to be in there. Maybe I would fit in a shirt, but I am in a size 14 jeans and I don't think they sell them that big....I'll get there eventually :)

Limited carries 14 in store and I believe they sell 16 online. I know Express is smaller or else I would shop their too!
  • Tarah1357
    Options
    I think Express goes up to size 12...At least it did a couple years ago when I was still shopping there! So you're almost ready! :) Good luck, and happy shopping!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options

They've got 14s. The Limited & Express have some good sales and lots of coupons.

I also like H&M, American Eagle & Hollister.
  • bmj1985
    Options

Limited carries 14 in store and I believe they sell 16 online. I know Express is smaller or else I would shop their too!

Omgosh! THERE! Gross, I can't believe I just did that, bleh....