PB2....Is it really as yummy as regular PB?

Options
I really love PB but can't have it ( cause I want to eat the whole jar ). I live in a rural area and was going to order some of the PB2 on-line. Please be honest....is it as good as the reviews that I have read? I am a picky eater when it comes to diet tasting stuff.

Replies

• larisadixon
    larisadixon Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i like better n peanut butter better. you can get it at target. (50 calories per 2 tbsp)
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I like Better N Peanutbutter for sandwiches and such. I use PB2 in shakes. That said, I did reconstitute PB2 a couple of times and didn't wretch.
  • dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it! It really does taste good! & way way way less callories! Totally worth trying!
  • southernlay_d
    Options
    I hated it. Yuck. I threw the jar away.
  • audjrey
    audjrey Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I only eat 100% all natural just nuts peanut, almond, pumpkin seed, and sesame seed butters. No preservatives, no added or hidden sugars, salt, etc. Just the nuts ground to a fine paste. Delicious! Of course you have to stir them and keep them in the fridge after they're opened, but it's well worth it in my opinion. Even Kraft has a 'just peanuts' peanut butter. A bit smoother than the no name brand.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I second (or third) the Better N Peanut Butter. I've seen it at Target as well with the rest of the peanut butter. It's 100 calories per 2 tblsp serving, as opposed to 180-200 calories for the same amount of regular PB. And it's creamy and delicious. I don't find anything weird about the tasty.
  • Shaye85
    Shaye85 Posts: 107
    Options
    were would i find this PB2 in canada? i hear everyone talking about it and dont know where to get it here(canada)
  • shan2bthin
    shan2bthin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Whoa, I never heard of Better N Peanutbutter...I'm going to get some this week. I love peanut butter! Thanks for the tip.
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i like better n peanut butter better. you can get it at target. (50 calories per 2 tbsp)

is PB2 the actual name? im thinking of buying it and trying it
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    not even close!! It doesnt taste bad if you mix it with water and use it for a sauce, like with pasta for a peanut sauce, but there is no comparing it to peanut butter. I am a peanut butter addict, I love my peanut butter, and while I found this good to use for recipes like adding to oatmeal, or cookies, but if you are a fan of PB&J sandwiches this is not for you!! (IMO)
  • wiglitt
    wiglitt Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks for the responses...I think I will try the Better N Peanutbutter first. I was planning on having the hubby use the PB2 in his shakes if I could not eat it. Maybe I will give it a shot as well.

Thanks....Karen
  • elmmoore
    elmmoore Posts: 1
    Options
    I really like the PB2 both in shakes and on bread. I prefer the coco PB2 over the regular.
  • wiglitt
    wiglitt Posts: 22
    Options
    PB2 is what it is called in all the forums that I have read. I found it on-line @ http://www.bellplantation.com/
  • jdm800
    jdm800 Posts: 2
    Options
    I bought pb2 at iHerb.com and paid $9.65 including shipping for two 6.5oz containers of it. That's the cheapest I have found. I am from Montreal and looked everywhere in stores here but had no luck. Try out this site and use the coupon code JSG096 to get $5 off your first order :)