Getting Fit with Mel B (Playstation3)

Options
I got the "game" getting fit with Mel B for christmas because one of my friends uses it and most reviews say it's a pretty good "fitness game." Does anyone here use it? If so, what are your thoughts/tips and tricks?

Replies

• pinkarrow
    Options
    I've heard really good reviews for it and plan on getting it myself when it's released here for the Xbox Kinect in the USA. Have fun, and let me know how you like it!
  • nmain
    nmain Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just got it about 3 weeks ago...I like it for the most part, sometimes it messes up and I am not 100% sure how to log it on here for exercise...I wish you could weigh in and see each days work out not the total since you started. But for a "game" its great!!
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I just got it about 3 weeks ago...I like it for the most part, sometimes it messes up and I am not 100% sure how to log it on here for exercise...I wish you could weigh in and see each days work out not the total since you started. But for a "game" its great!!

I log it as low impact aerobics :-)
  • dmg37
    dmg37 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do Mel B getting fit but I got really frustrated last night when it messed up and wasn't recording what I was doing. I don't like the excersizes on the floor as it doesn't seem to pick that up too well. I usually pause it before a floor excersize and adjust the camera so I stand more of a chance.

I tend to stick with the dancing or boxing challenges as they are more fun but tiring :)