NSV - Elliptical!

Options
I finally made it to 30 min in the elliptical. Doesnt sound like a big victory, BUT the first time I got on it I barely made 2 min. Woo hoo! :happy:

Replies

• Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I love that when it happens :)
  • PaulaDygert
    PaulaDygert Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I understand and you should be proud, the first time I got on our elliptical I only made it 3 minutes. Keep up the good work!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Great job! the first time I was on I could barely make it 6 minutes. Today I ran for 60! Woot!
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I made 30 minutes on the elliptical for the first time today too! Must be something fit in the air?
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!! i cant do the ellitical for more than 20 minutes haha but can run for miles
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I made it to 50mins today for the first time! Congrats on 30, I remember when just 5 minutes was difficult!
  • ashleighk2010
    Options
    CONGRATS!! The elliptical is hard!!

My NSV of the day: I figured out what NSV meant!!! :D
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I know how you feel! I did it for just 15 min. forever before I was able to do it for 30 min. Keep up the good work!!
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    You should be proud!
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Don't BS yourself that's great!!
  • ponchico123
    Options
    :smile: that's great!! gives me somethin to look forward too, because I'm at the 2 min mark right now! haha
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Those goals are bigger to me than any number on the scale!
  • karaeb621
    karaeb621 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    So exciting! I find the elliptical to be the hardest thing to do for extended periods of time. I'm at 20 minutes now, but anxiously awaiting my 30 minute mark!
  • PsycGeek
    PsycGeek Posts: 9
    Options
    Congrats!! I love the feeling of accomplishment! There are many more of those to come! :)
  • jltodd99
    jltodd99 Posts: 89
    Options
    I usually only do 20 minutes with a 2 minute cool down. My NSV is that I can now use the elliptical and not have my thighs rub against each other while I am using the machine!
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You show that elliptical whose boss!!! :D
  • cls413
    cls413 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate. Awesome work!
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's a good feeling isn't it? I finally got to 30 minutes today too! Had to turn it down a notch because my first week I didn't get past 11 minutes max..
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! I started at 30 minutes and ended up at 50 minutes, improving my distance every time. after a few months I started to jog instead of the elliptical, now I'm looking to improve distance there :) Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!