Jillian's Ripped in 30

Options
Let me just say...W-O-W!!! Did it for the 1st time tonight and my legs are like jelly but what a GREAT workout!!! In just 30 minutes, I burned 336 calories (I have a Garmin HRM). It is KILLER. Just based on the 1st workout, as much as I love 30 Day Shred, this makes level 3 of Shred look easy, haha.
This will not be my everyday DVD. I do Zumba 4 times a week so this is pretty much a supplement for the days I don't do Zumba or if I cannot make the class for whatever reason. I highly recommend getting this DVD.
The way it works is, there are 4 different workouts, each workout is supposed to go with what week you are on, Week 1 is level 1, Week 2 level 2... Jillian's claim is that you do the workouts 1 time you never see them again in another workout. Some of the moves in week 1 are pushups, dead lifts, lunges with bicep, squat press, running man, butt kicks,etc. It is Jillian's normal 3-2-1 method still.
So as I said, highly recommend this...sorry if I do not make much sense...I am still coming down from that butt kicking...lol.

Replies

• StephanieWVU
    Options
    I just bought this dvd a yesterday, and did my second day of level 1 today, WOW. I feel amazing. Even if i don't lose plain fat, i feel better about myself just by doing it. Also, when im sore, i know i worked something, which makes me feel better too.
  • lperezlopes
    Options
    I love this workout but it totally killed my knees :( My advice, don't do the knee circles!! I would only use this for a day I can't make it to the gym just because of my knee issues but overall its the best 20min workout ever!
  • caligirl86
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 6 for me... So far I love it as well.. I also Shredded..I lost no weight BUT ... almost 9 inches all over. Major toning and muscle building session. The 2 weeks in between I on demanded Jillian workouts.. Starting the Ripped I feel like I am starting all over.. WTH? I work out almost everyday and burn on average 750 calories.. I was happily surprised to feel the burn... I also have Turbo Fire on the way.. So in 2 weeks or so I wiil be blending my workouts into a Turbo Michaels.. Kicking my *kitten*... The best shape of my life.. and getting better.. Friend me and we can check in with each other.. Cool? BRING IT!
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    The hardest for me was that damn chair pose with the ??lateral raise?? I don't know the names...lol. But I actually yelled at the TV that time was up already. LOL.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1... & what a great workout!!! Definitely hard... But worth it!! Can't wait for day 2!!