Ate a whole container/box of...

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    A box of the Girl Scout Tagalongs (they were refrigerated and yummy and I counted MOST of the calories from that box, if I remember correctly), various pints of ice creams over the years, and a bag of sweet potato potato chips. Those were kind of new to me and I was really only going for one serving but they were REALLY good so I kept sticking my hand in the bag and before I knew it, I was licking the crumbs off my fingers. :smile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    A whole bag of beef jerky. Tasted soooo good, but I have TMJ problems, and had the WORST aching jaw!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    a can of Pringles salt and vinegar chips. Love those darn things. A whole package of double stuff Oreo's. I large bag of pistachios. I am good at pigging out but at one time I would never have gained a pound from it and now since I turned 30 It hangs on for dear life. I hate metabolism.

YES. i ruined my calories/sodium today with those. my partner and I bought them at work and I ate 300 calories worth. YUCK. was NOT worth it. now im 131 calories over and I know im going to be hungry before i go to bed!! :o(
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Only things I've consumed entire containers of the last few months have been frozen veggies. "Eat as much veggies as you like" they say, so if it is a bag of broccoli cuts or mixed veggies without added sodium (ie - no sauces or seasoning built in), then I can easily consume the whole bag without it being a bad thing at all. Usually those bags are around 4 servings total.
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Polished off quite a few Ben and Jerry's pints
    sushi buffet..OH god its not good
    Family size of Cadbury hardshell little chocolate eggs..I shudder thinking they are back out there now...
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options

a bottle of Moscato after a bad day at work

you mean this is a bad thing?? oops!
  • DancingFox
    DancingFox Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Mallomars.... They are my worst weakness...
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I could eat a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's anyything.
    Even though I'm lactose intolerant.. :\
    I could also eat a couple sleeves of Ritz or any kind of delicious cracker.
  • micheleinpa
    Options
    OMG...I can't believe I'm admitting this to ANYONE but it feels good to "come clean":

An entire box of Little Debbie snack cakes in one sitting. I have also been known to eat a large (is it 1 or 2 lb.?) bag of chips and a whole carton of french onion dip. Oh god, what was I thinking???!!!!!
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    *bottle of pinot grigio
    *entire Tombstone pizza (sausage and pepperoni)
    *countless bags of chips (flavor or brand doesnt really matter)
    *bag of Scoops with a block of colby jack cheese and a cup of salsa (i could hardly move afterwards)
    *entire sleeve of thin mints (and i dont really even like chocolate)
    *entire bag of ranch flavored Quakes (i hardly even stopped to take a breath)
    *popcorn, soft pretzel, nachos and any stadium food i happen to walk by at a baseball/football/basketball game
    *entire package of Kraft Mac n Cheese (and once, during an IVF cycle, I ate an entire box of Easy Mac in one day)
    *cans of Pringles. If the can is opened, Im going to finish the last crumbs.
    *2 liter of regular Coca-Cola Classic (easily)
    *Smartfood Popcorn is the devil in a black bag. I used to eat entire bags in one sitting in middle school...I was accused of having an eating disorder by my middle and high school guidance counselors since I was a toothpick but shoveled horrible food at lunch. They thought I was bingeing but couldnt figure out how the weight wasnt piling on since I wasnt purging. :( Oh, WHERE did that metabolism go!?

I cant even read this post anymore, as its making me CRAVE the block of cheese that is in my fridge. :(
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    About a sleeve and a half of Ritz
    Agree with the others on the block of cheese
    A whole can of Pringles or Lay's Stax
    A whole box of Crunc'h 'n Munch
    Medium Meat Lovers Pizza from Pizza Hut
    Large bag of Sour Cream and Onion chips
    12 inch Engineer Sub from Firehouse subs (this thing was HUGE and I just learned it has 1130 calories! This would be coupled with a pickle spear, and a medium fries and sweet tea from McDonald's...and possibly 2 apple pies if I was feeling naughty! LOL)

OMG....I'm sick just THINKING about this!
  • Eyehudah
    Eyehudah Posts: 1
    Options
    Brbeque Krunchers are literally my weakness...My mom bought a bag Saturday, by Sunday it was all crumbs. Oh the sweet barbeque goodness. Found another bag in the pantry, but I am fighting temptation. But boy are they good! lol. Love this thread!
  • ashbridge
    ashbridge Posts: 67
    Options
    2 months into my new healthy living I had company, and brought me my favorite sweet...double stuff oreos...and yes I ate the entire box AND a half gallon of milk with it! I was doubled over by the end of the night!
  • Nala335
    Nala335 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    A huge package of TUMS
    A family size box of Cheerios
    Unfortunately, an entire bottle of wine
  • ffemtchris
    ffemtchris Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Kraft Macaroni and Cheese with the cheese sauce pouch (all four servings) and a pound of Kielbasa.
    Pints of Ben and Jerry's (Cherry Garcia rocks!)
    Girl Scout cookies (Thin Mints, Samoas, Shortbread)
    Pizza (12-16") Buffalo Chicken with ranch for dipping, pepperoni, sausage and mushroom
    Bag of tortilla chips with a container of jalapeno cheddar cheese dip
    Entire food-service bag (i.e. restaurant) of Captain Crunch (regular or Crunchberries) with milk for each bowl
    2 pound boxes of chocolate covered macadamia nuts

Obviously these were things that got me to where I was before I started here at MFP.
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Oh mine were all the same things until I remembered... when I was a kid, my family made cheese dip using Velveeta, Hormel Chili and jalapeno peppers. Add a bag of tortilla chips and it's an amazingly tasty snack. So I thought, I'll make this for my family. The only one who likes the peppers is my hubby, so I would dish out his bowl and add the peppers to it, and then split the rest for my kids and myself. Only, they only wanted a little bit. And that stuff turns into a rock solid mass of crap if you leave it in the fridge. So... I ate theirs too! Now I am cringing at what it must have done in my stomach if it looked like that after a couple hours in the fridge! EWW!
    Pizzas, ice cream. candy, chips, dips, yup all those. Girl Scout Cookies, of course. I have 4 boxes that I made hubby hide from me til I finished a competition I am in... But I WILL keep them in my daily plan when I do have them. I WILL... WILL... WILL...
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Haven't done this in about 3 years, but a bag of fritos with Top the Tater. Just stopped buying the stuff because there was no "just a couple" about it. Also, any kind of M&M, except plain. I would polish off a bag without blinking. Again, haven't done this since...Easter 2 years ago. The kids didn't get any almond M&Ms in their Easter baskets (oops!)
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    We used to buy Baskin Robbins peanut butter / chocolate icecream by the tub. No ... not the pre packed that they sell for $10. I'm talking the tub they sell scoops from thats like $70.

It wouldn't be so bad (cause at least you save money that way) but it would be gone in less than two months for sure. :embarassed:
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    A whole package of Peeps, dosen't matter what shape. They have sugar free ones now with only a few calories, yay.
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ugh... ate a whole Kashi Roasted Vegetable pizza for supper tonight. This thread made me feel a little better about it. :ohwell: I'll get back to it tomorrow!

Fairly certain I could eat a gallon of ice cream in one sitting. It is my number 1 weakness! :sad: