Fellow aussies? can't convert lb to kg : )

Options
Tisha247
Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
Hi this is my first week using myfitnesspal, I'm really loving it! Love to connect up with some more Aussies...are there any out there?

Replies

• joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    welcome! Not from Astralia, but to convert lbs to kg, just divide by 2.2. Good luck to you on your journey!
  • Tisha247
    Options
    Hi, I shouldn't say I can't....
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    Hello from South Australia :)

you can change your settings on here to run in Kg's
  • blueymo
    blueymo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Not from Australia, but lived there two and a half years! Good luck on your health journey!
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    on the my home tab. go to settings, down the list mine says "switch to english measurements" second from bottom ;)
  • Tisha247
    Options
    Hi South Australia, I'm a queenslander on the GC. Yeah I've already changed over to kg's. Aussie connections would be nice as I can easily compare kg's and food items.
  • kuarta
    kuarta Posts: 65
    Options
    Hello from NSW!!! and welcome! It would be in your "settings" - choose metric. However, when it says how much you have lost it still puts it in imperial!
  • kuarta
    kuarta Posts: 65
    Options
    Forgot to say: add me as a friend if you want. Great to have some Aussie connection as everyone seems to be from US
  • smashpants22
    smashpants22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hey, im in QLD :) ill add you.
    i use this on my iphone mostly so ive also got a weight converter app, but if thats not handy i just divide kg by 2.2 for pounds. so easy with the iphone!
  • Boomz
    Boomz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm from Perth WA, sometimes
  • bellarox13
    bellarox13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just did a similar topic lol. I am west of Brisbane.
  • Tisha247
    Options
    Hi, I've just added you : )