new

Options
After losing about 20 lbs by watching what I was eating, I decided to add exercise to boost my weight loss. I'm hoping that this site will help keep me motivated so I can reach my goal. I hope to lose another 60 lbs.

Replies

• jeromy75
    jeromy75 Posts: 112
    Options
    I believe you will lose the 60lbs. Speak it into existence. You'll do it. I look forward to seeing your success on here. :happy:
  • Smoodysmom
    Options
    Congratulations on your success thus far! looking forward to seeing your success stories in the near future...keep up the great work! Feel free to add me if you'd like :-)
  • Ballmom22
    Ballmom22 Posts: 27
    Options
    I have also lost some weight but need to tone up BIG time, have been overweight most of my life and never been much on exercise but I am trying and being pretty consistant with it too....good luck, just make yourself a manageable routine and do you best to keep up with it.
  • dsev78
    dsev78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am hoping this App will motivate me to loose my extra lbs. If you would like to add me as a friend to keep motivated go ahead.
  • Kelsey214
    Kelsey214 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I believe my awesome sister can go it, that bollywood work out tonight was awesome... caridokie......not so much