plateau gal

Options
kje2011
kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
Help, need advice. I have been seriously exercising for over a year, went from 16 to 12 size, lost inches, but not a lot of weight. So now I am at a plateau. I also been trying to get that belly 'jiggle' down. stubborn stuff... Advice please. Been doing Jillian Michael dvds in pm everyday, and now starting to run/walk on treadmill in the am for 10-15 min.

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am very new to it and haven't fully implemented it into my diet, but I have been hearing such good things about clean eating and how that is the best way to reduce belly fat. :) You can add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    its 80% diet and 20% exercise :]
  • SushiPunk
    SushiPunk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A mix of cardio and strength training. Do both, but do a lot cardio, I would push from 10-15 minutes a day to at least 30. If you are well acquainted with exercise by now then make sure you are pushing your self and reaching your target heart rate. Also I have heard sugar is a big contributor to belly fat on women, so make sure you are limiting your intake. Good luck and don't give up.
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the good advice, keep it coming please!
    I like MFP because it does keep me 'in the know' of my calorie etc. intake. I do try to eat healthy (hmmm most of the time!)
    I will try to cut more sugar out of my diet, see if that is the answer. I do exercise everyday for 30 plus minutes, the idea of pushing myself more is good and will have to do more of that.
    thanks again,
    smiles.