Newbie!!

Options
Hi Everyone,
I joined My Fitness Pal 2 days ago. I love it! Its so easy to track everything, and it's exciting to see how I've done every day.
Weight loss is one of those things that has always kind of been biting me at the knees. Growing up, my mother has been over weight, and its brings upon a challenge for me not to follow in her foot steps, and find my place. Currently my whole family has entered into a journey of a lifestyle change, as we are all trying to become healthier (even my mom! who im very proud of!)
As I try to reach my goal to be the perfect BMI, its brings about some challenges. In the past I have been just a few pounds from my goal, twice! Its hard to see how I have fallen off the boat, two times in the last two years alone, gaining back 15-20+ pounds within a few months to a year each time. All of my hard work goes to waste, when I'm so close!

The support of my friends, which can be you! and my family is important to me, let work towards our goals together! :)

Replies

• angiedwill
    angiedwill Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!!!! I am a newbie too. I just joined today!!!!! I hope to get a lot of help and support from the folks here!!!
  • PRQueen71
    PRQueen71 Posts: 12
    Options
    Im a newbie three!!! lol Im liking this place its fun, fresh and so easy to do. So far so good. :bigsmile: