MonaVie

Options
I just started drinking this stuff, and its amazing!! I was wondering if anyone else has tried it, and what did they think about it?

Replies

• gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I just started drinking this stuff, and its amazing!! I was wondering if anyone else has tried it, and what did they think about it?
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I heard about it but never tried it. A girl at work was tying to sell it for $36 a bottle.:ohwell:
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    what's monavie?
  • gogospice
    Options
    Ya, I paid 40$'s for the bottle I bought, and it was worth every cent!!!

MonaVie is a juice, made of the acai berry, and 18 other berries, high in phytonutrients antioxidants, its has like 15 times more antioxidants than blueberries.

You take 60mL twice a day. And since I started taking it, I've had more energy, felt better, Its crazy, I was kind of skeptical at first, but ya, sooo good! Its supposed to help with arthritis, prostate enlargment, osteoporosis, reduced menstrual pain. It may also help with the prevention of heart disease, lower cancer risks, and help relieve symptoms of Crohn's disease.

Its definatly worth checking out, plus your 4 shots a day is about the equivalant of eating 13 servings of fruits and vegetables. Definatly a good health product, I just had a friend send me a bunch of information about it, so I'm in the process of reading up on it.
  • aladuke26
    aladuke26 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have it too. I keep forgeting to take it though. When I was taking it regularly I felt great. I felt like I had more energy; I found myself cleaning the house more, just being more motivated. I really need to start taking it again. It's not bad tasting either.:smile:
  • gogospice
    Options
    I know, its so crazy. Success Magazine did a whole magazine on it, its supposed to be the new health craze right now, and I'm so buying it, its amazing!! lol
  • beckybubbles
    beckybubbles Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    my husband and I really liked it. I tried to sell it but couldn't find anybody who could afford $145/mo to drink it. The economy just doesn't support "extra's" like that anymore. Wish I could still drink it. It was really yummy!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I have it too. I keep forgeting to take it though. When I was taking it regularly I felt great. I felt like I had more energy; I found myself cleaning the house more, just being more motivated. I really need to start taking it again. It's not bad tasting either.:smile:

Cleaning the house more? Hmmm...maybe I should give this a try. :wink: