SNOW! WTF?

Options
GraemeSkinner
GraemeSkinner Posts: 19 Member
It was 10 degrees C yesterday (50F) yesterday and glorious sunshine. Woke up this morning and there's an Inch of Snow on the ground!!!

Welcome to the Highlands of Scotland! :o\

Replies

• SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    The Scottish weather likes to keep you guessing! Don't put the Winter woollies away just yet.....:laugh:

Sue :smile: x
  • ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    It's just the same here in Oslo, Norway. Have had the most gorgeous spring weather for five or six days - and now, it's snowy-rainy slush pouring down.

Oh, can't wait for spring proper.
  • u04lj7
    u04lj7 Posts: 5
    Options
    Yeah I know! I live in Aberdeen and there is nothing here but back home near Turriff it's a white out! Thought we were done with the snow for one year......
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    No snow, but it's been below freezing with a heavy morning frost and freezing fog even in my London suburb. Though I did just get the heating turned off at work - it's been 27 degrees every afternoon!
  • Willstephens1
    Willstephens1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Pretty grim here in Blackpool. No snow but heavy winds and some rain. Makes cycling to work less fun :(
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    There's meant to be a cold snap on the way to Ireland as well, NOOOOOOOOO

I'm SO fed up with snow after the winter we had, really hope it'll stay away.
    Definitely gone a lot colder anyway. I'll be going on my daily lunchbreak-walk in an hour, but it looks BRRRR out there!
  • rdaraz
    rdaraz Posts: 103
    Options
    that sucks :/ no its raining all the time for me :(
  • sacchariine
    Options
    Blah, it sucks. It's snowing as I type this =/
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    in Kansas, we just got six inches of snow yesterday, now forecasting a week of sixties!
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's meant to snow down here soon too :( (Leeds/Bradford)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    And here I thought you were talking about Wisconsin.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Don't you just love spring!

Here in the capital of Canada we are expecting 20 cm of snow and -5c this evening and then it is going to rain and be +9c on Friday!

What does a girl wear?

Karen
  • vauleese
    vauleese Posts: 75
    Options
    I'm getting tired of it here in Upstate NY too! There wasnt even snow in our forcast for today but sure enough we have it falling down grrr. On the upside atleast I got in a 26 minute walk before it started to come down lol
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    And here I thought you were talking about Wisconsin.

I'm with you... only suppose to get and inch or so in Madison and we walk up this morning with 5+ inches. WTF.