Just joined.

Options
Hi everyone, i've just joined after reading a story in a newspaper about a woman who lost alot of weight using a calorie app, so I thought what the heck it can't hurt.

I think this is something that would suit me because I need a visual tool, plus in a few days I'm sure I won't want to let the app down lol!

Looking forward to speaking to like minded people who are also on the same mission :)

Replies

• acavaleri
    Options
    Yeah I joined along time ago but now have decided to really use it so I feel new here. Welcome to fitnesspal good luck! :)
  • kstoll
    kstoll Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I have only been using the website and the app for a few days but I have found it very helpful in making the right food choices. At work a few people ask why I am on the phone at lunch so I shared and they thought it was pretty interesting. Good Luck!! if you ever need an ear I am here.
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP! I have been using the app for a little under 3 weeks and LOVE it! The visual tool is great, and the support is awesome! Good luck to you!
  • Alice37
    Alice37 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi
    I joined yesterday & already finding the app really useful! Good luck & welcome.
    Alice
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. The App is so, so helpful, how can something so simple work so well? I kind of joined MFP a little flippantly, 2 months' back, but I'm absolutely loving it.
    There's actually another App I recently added, sprintGPS, on which you can track your walking (time, speed, calories burned, map), it's brilliant!

If you need any support, feel free to add me as an MFP-friend! :smile:
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    It has been about three weeks for me. I am really liking it. I seem to do better when I plan my meals in advance. Having the accountablility of allowing others to view your diary is another incentive to stay on point.

Good luck!!!
  • tpotts0927
    Options
    5455462.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • hallucinogenic_lipstick
    Options
    It's been a while since I've been on but I've managed to loose 42lbs.

I still have a far way to go but feel confident i'll do it :D