Newbie looking for friends

Options
Hi everyone, I just added this app to my fone last night and found the website this morning. Im Sarah, 36 and from the UK. Ive struggled with my weight for approx 7 yrs since i developed health problems. Im looking for friends to add so i can share experiences and get tips from. I have ready someof ur posts and success stories and its been really motivating for me to start this new journey of life change. I wish u all good luck.

Sarah :)

Replies

• nikkionamission
    Options
    Hi!

I'm from the UK too...feel free to add me :happy:
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    UK here too :) Scotland, feel free to add me :)

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah - also in the UK and just over halfway through my diet - feel free to add me as a friend

Dave
  • jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    You can add me if you want
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    UK guy happy to help and support if you want to add me !

the site is really good and helped me loads !!!!!

good luck !
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    UK too - feel free to add me if you like, I find this site is a great help! :flowerforyou:
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

I'm a mum of two, age 40 in the uk.
    I have always had issues with my weight.
    It took 10.5 years to have my first child, and some of that was due to polystic ovary syndrome, which doesn't help
    with weight either!

I have about 100lb to loose and I am just starting out too.

Welcome on board
  • smileymc
    smileymc Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi
    I'm a newbie too :)
    Hoping these message boards help me along :( lack of will power has let me down in the past.
    But its now or never
    xx
  • Coliekins4112
    Coliekins4112 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm Nicole from the US. This site is incredible, and I hope it will help you too!....feel free to add :)
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    The app is great, but the site is better. I've been doing this seriously for 2 months now and love it! It's so easy to navigate and the support is awesome!

Welcome!
  • ShellLloyd
    ShellLloyd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there

I'm in the UK too, Worcestershire to be precise! Add me if you like!

In my 2nd week of my 2nd attempt.

Yes all these people are very inspiring, keep me focused!

Good luck x
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

I'm a mum of two, age 40 in the uk.
    I have always had issues with my weight.
    It took 10.5 years to have my first child, and some of that was due to polystic ovary syndrome, which doesn't help
    with weight either!

I have about 100lb to loose and I am just starting out too.

Welcome on board

Thank you so much for replying, i myself suffered from P.O.S, but after i had my children, i also have 100 pounds to loose, ive been so unhappy with my weight since i had a hysterectomy 4 yrs ago, time for me to stop sitting here feeling sorry formyself and give myself a kick up the backside lol, i feel this site and application is gonna be so great and good for me, i love the fact everyone is there for each other :)
  • clarkmcharry
    Options
    I'm in the UK too and have added you!
  • gunny34
    gunny34 Posts: 68
    Options
    Im in the US... but feel free to add me too:O) This site is incredible for support and information. We are ALL in this together.
  • kgentry1
    kgentry1 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

I'm new also. I had a baby boy in Dec. and really want to get rid of these extra pounds that feel like jello! I hate this feeling. I'm nursing so I'm hoping this will help me lose the weight quicker! I'm going to start working out next week. : ) If I can get out of bed! lol :laugh: I would love to be your friend!

Kelli

262778.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools