Jillian Michaels 'Ripped in 30' DVD

Options
Just bought her new DVD yesterday, and haven't cracked it open yet. Have any of you ever tried it yet, and if so how does it compare to 30-Day Shred? I've been doing that one on my "days off" from the gym, and so far have been very happy with the results...

Lemme know what you guys think of it! :-)

Replies

• CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested to hear too. I'm working my way through the 30 day shred at the moment. I'm not sure "enjoying" it would be quite the right word but I would be keen to do some more Jillian workouts.
  • sherip22
    sherip22 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've done it once so far and I must say I like it better than the shred. It seems less repetitive and I don't think I will get as bored with it. She says that once you see a move, you won't see it again in another level, to keep you from getting bored. She also says that you should do 1 level per week and to make sure you do it 5-6 days a week. She says always take a day off at some point each week.
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Haha, that's true. You can't really "enjoy" the workout. I do, however, enjoy the feeling of accomplishment after you're done....which is also the longest amount of time that you have, before you have to do it again the next day. Double pleasure! Haha.
  • Ninerz113
    Ninerz113 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of Ripped in 30 and I love it even more than the shred! It's definitely a good next step after you've done the shred. I'm nervous about weeks 3 and 4 because so far it's fairly tough. Week 1 isn't easy but it's not super hard - fairly similar to level 3 of the shred. Week 2 has gotten a little harder but Jillian keeps saying that 3 and 4 are for "crazy people" or whatever weird language she uses haha.