Kettle WorX

Options
just wondering if anyone has tried this workout and if it was worth the money you spent?

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    bump
  • summernut78
    Options
    Hi! I did the kettleworx 6week plan and did cardio on the days that i didnt do kettle worx and LOVED it!! every workout was different and went by sooooo fast!! If I found the workout to be hard I just kept telling myself it was only for 20mins!! I am done with the 6weeks and have moved up to a 15lb kettlebell (was using a 10lb) and am doing the other 4 workouts that came with it 4days a week, plus the ab one on monday, wed, and friday! I can tell a huge difference in my arms and butt!! Good luck!! I hope you love it as much as I do!!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I have it, am on week 3. I LOVE IT!!! It really does give you a great workout in 25 minutes. I am usually sweating really good when it is over with. I am gaining some muscle mass, losing some inches. I really think you would like it. It is definitely not your traditional workout. I think it was worth every bit of my money that was spent.
  • Lady_G
    Lady_G Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of this workout but have just done some research on the internet and it looks right up my street. I'm considering buying. I particularly like the idea of the 20 minute workouts.

Thanks
  • JenniferTasso
    JenniferTasso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great workout, and honestly, it's fun