Jillian Michaels 30 day shred

MRudman
MRudman Posts: 63 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
thinking of buying JM 30 day shred....any thoughts? Is it so difficult that a beginner will give up after a few tries???

Replies

• lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    I don't find it difficult per say but you will definately get a good workout. The first 3 days are the most difficult, you will be sore but if you can push through that you will be fine.
  • Jentrin03
    Jentrin03 Posts: 49 Member
    I bought it and am on day 2 of the 30 day shred. I love it! I'm still sore. Its great for beginners on the Level 1. I would definitely recommend getting the video!
  • DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    it's not easy when you start but it does get better. The first two days your pretty sore. I have been on level one for close to 10 days and do feel a difference. Not sure if I will move off level 1 but feel that even if I continue with level 1 with additional excersise it can't hurt.
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Its not difficult at all...the good thing its only 27 minutes...although I only do it occasionally because I prefer Group X classess and going to the gym...on the days I dont want to leave the house I do them...They are a good session for any beginner though...good luck!!!
  • abart324
    abart324 Posts: 3
    For a short workout, you surely do feel it!! If you don't have a big time commitment to work out but need to get in shape and shed some pounds, I would have to agree with everyone here. I just "faithfully" started this nightly this week so I haven't measured the results but I surely do sweat more after 20 minutes of this then I did after 60 minutes of the p90x. I like the fast pace of it, you can't get bored! It is not difficult, JM is very informative when she gives you instruction.
  • MRudman
    MRudman Posts: 63 Member
    Okay, thanks so much for all the advice! I went and bought it, came home and did one round of level 1 and I can honestly say, the exercises are easy to master, but whoaaaa, she kicked my butt. I realized today exactly how out of shape I really am. If I can keep this up, this fat will melt off. My face was so red, it looked like I had been to the beach all day with no sunscreen.

Thanks so much MFP family!

P.S. How do you all log this???
This discussion has been closed.