I need a weight loss buddy

Options
I think it'll help if I had someone to share the highs and lows with - and help them on them on their way too.
Anyone wanna join me?
Doesn't have to be just one person, can easily be more than 1

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I think it'll help if I had someone to share the highs and lows with - and help them on them on their way too.
    Anyone wanna join me?
    Doesn't have to be just one person, can easily be more than 1
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    I would love to help out :smile: Looks like we started at about the same weight and have the same goal! You are doing great! What kind of foods/exercise are you doing?

77669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • jbeasinger
    jbeasinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Count me in I would be glad to help!
  • AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Can I be one? :flowerforyou:
    I need help on exercising ideas, if you don't mind. I usually hula, walk on the treadmill 2.5mph, or the automatic stair stepper Program twelve (12 burns 1400 calories in 60mins!!!), but I'm kinda getting tired of these exercises. What do you do?
    I also want to start doing two workout videos a day. I go to youtube.com and search 8minute abs, 8minute legs, 8minute arms, and 8 minute buns (which is kindddda embarrassing when you have a sibling but it really works, but trust them and me; don't do it twice a day :noway: I was soooo sore I felt sick even to move and I ached all over!
    And what foods do you eat also, I usually have chocolate chip muffins for Breakfast (not so diet-ie), a small salad for lunch (I only eat the meat, a spoonful of cheese, 4 Saltine Crackers, and a TBSP of Ranch Dressing, OH and one boiled egg), and for dinner usually some noodles (Lipton Delights), or three mozzerella sticks. And when I get home from school (before din' din', forgot to list it!) I have an 80cal pack of gummies:P

Sorry to say so much! (:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    if you want to add me as a friend or chat any time let me know :flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Feel free to message me anytime ... I'dlove to have someone to share the highs and lows as well. :flowerforyou:
  • amyjoh
    Options
    Count me in!! I am always excited to help someone else accomplish their goals as well as have help gettin to my own!!:flowerforyou: :happy: :smile:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    cyber...feel free to message me anytime you need help! Your black team has a daily post, look for it, we are there to support each other! :smile:

:flowerforyou:
  • DisneyDoll
    Options
    Count me in...I would love to share my ups and down with someone :smile: