What are Your Weekend Exercise/Fun Plans?

Options
2»

Replies

• SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm on my last day of work for the week (today's my Friday- LOL)
    I took an hour lunch & went to the gym. Will go back to the gym tomorrow (Sunday) and of course Mon-Tues will have an hour or two each at the gym and maybe some shopping. Nothing else planned. Then back to work Wed.

Getting used to working weekends. Nice having weekdays off. :happy:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    You guys make me feel like a total bore. :yawn: I got nothing planned for this weekend 'cept going to the gym and some light shopping.
  • summer2984
    Options
    Letterboxing is a fabulous hobby and art! A great way to get exercise without feeling like you are working for it because you are too intent on getting the next stamp!

We had a great day-and met up with some old friends. We managed to get several boxes and were amused to watch one get hidden-Captain Obvious-60 steps north...meaning-aobut 60 feet up a dead tree!

if you go to either www.atlasquest.com or ww.letterboxing.org you can learn all about it!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    This weekend hubby and I went for a 45 minute rollerblading adventure throughout all of the squirrely roads in our neighbourhood (I'm not very good at it, so it was good practice for me and good exercise, too!) and then I did some strength training.

Today I've got a Turbo Jam cardio planned, but Sunday is our relax and watch football day otherwise :)
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    took mini me out for a two hour walk and romp in a park, (And in a tree) Looking for geocaches, found one of two, had a blast!:glasses: Happy weekend
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!