Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello and good morning!! Im new ;]

Just saying hi. Seems like a pretty cool site seeing there is "friends" which seems like a great idea for support. I am aiming for about a 3 pound weight loss per week, the limit on this site is 2 thats kind of a bummer. Well hope I stick to the site and look forward to "meeting" some of you.
*~Arielle

*EDIT- How do you add friends? :)

Replies

• Good luck!! Feel free to add me if you want a friend. I know the struggle. :)
    Tracy
  • Good luck - i only joined yesterday ............... so early days but i am finding it all very intersting!! Please go ahead and add me as a friend, we all need the support. xxx
  • I hope you meet your goal! good luck on the program!:wink:
  • Hello and Welcome! I have been using the site for about a month and love it. I hope you do fantastic!
  • mdeshotels
    mdeshotels Posts: 5 Member
    Hello - I have been using the site for approximately 8.5 weeks and have lost 16 pounds! You can do it - if you want to. Keep up the good work. You have started step 1.:happy: