Where do you shop???

Options
2»

Replies

• ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I like Macy's (I.N.C), H&M, Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, and Lord and Taylor.....

Oh yeah, baby.

I can find *some* jeans at Express. Like Macy's. Nordstroms for shoes. I do a lot of shopping at local boutiques. Check some out in your area.
  • Arester
    Arester Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I like getting tops from Forever 21. Charlotte Russe is a good one, their jeans go up to a 16. I also like Hot Topic. Ross stores are good too. Like someone stated above, you sometimes have to "dig," but there are hidden treasures there! Happy hunting.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Shopping? I live in my workout clothes - lol... Panic whenever there's an event I need to "dress" for. But man, I know how to accessorize!:glasses: I have the loveliest purses, boots, shoes you can find!
  • plc765
    plc765 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I shop at Old Navy right now because it is affordable as I go through sizes. I really don't like the fit of thier clothes though and I feel frumpy. I used to be an Express girl but that was when I was skinny. :grumble:

I feel the same way about Old Navy. The clothes there actually fit me much better when I was thinner. Now, I don't like the way any of the pants fit me. I still buy some shirts there though. I really like Kohls and NY & CO. I have noticed shopping at more of a "Woman's Store", the clothes fit much better than say Old Navy, or even picking up a pair of pants at Target, just because they are cheap. I am now spending a few extra dollars on better quality clothes that last longer, rather than cheaper clothes that I go through alot quicker.
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Old Navy also has some super cute things for this summer.