30 DAY SHRED

Options
deannar417
deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
What is the 30 day shred and how do I get it??? Sorry I'm new on here and havent heard how. Thanks

Replies

• loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You can buy it at Walmart for around $10. It's a Jillian Michaels workout that incorporates circuit training...it's tough, but it is SO worth the pain...lol!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    have you heard of google, you tube, wal-mart, target, ebay!?? go buy it
  • RussianLynx
    Options
    It's also available through Netflix. I haven't tried it yet, but it's in my queue.
  • VKanzler
    VKanzler Posts: 14
    Options
    It's an awesome dvd, but will require discipline and a little pain (soreness). I had good results when I used it. Yep, you can get it at WalMart or Target. You'll need weights too, but nothing extreme. I'm currently using her Yoga Meltdown dvd, love it too!!! Good Luck!!! :)
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love it! Just did day 5 level 1 today. I bought mine at Target for $10. Worth every penny!
  • deannar417
    Options
    oh ok. I have looked at that. Wondered if it was any good. I will go get it this week and start it then. I"ve been looking for something to kick start me. Just havent had any luck yet. Thanks.
  • deannar417
    Options
    I thought it was a program someone was doin on here. Sorry.......I dont have many friends on my list so this is the first I've seen anyone post about it. Thanks everyone.
  • ngoat
    ngoat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    library too!
  • JoinerMaus
    Options
    If you get it, you'll have to let me know what you think. I have looked at it several times, but I'm just not sure.
  • sudepip
    sudepip Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm on day four haven't lose any inches yet but my body aches. I guess that means its working right.
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    It's a great workout! Highly recommended. And trust me, if you keep up with it, she can whip you into shape in 27 minutes. I swear!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine off Amazon. com with 3 lbs weights. I started out at 1 lb now I am up to 3. She really gets the job done. It took me a while to get off of level 1 because I was so out of shape, but she will get you there. Highly recommended. No pain, no gain.
  • RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options

This struck me as being rude. There is no need for that. These message boards are for help and support. Please be respectful.
  • Quicksilvas
    Quicksilvas Posts: 42 Member
    Options

This struck me as being rude. There is no need for that. These message boards are for help and support. Please be respectful.

Ditto
  • Mollymmb84
    Options
    Hey guys! I have started the 30 day shed as well. When you are inputting it as exercise for the day, what category do you use? Thanks!
  • nkaplosinit
    nkaplosinit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've been seeing a lot about it too lately! I don't know too much about it though.
  • deannar417
    Options
    Thanks everyone and yes it was a little rude but it's ok. maybe they are having a very hard day. Maybe they didnt realize they said it that way and didnt mean it. But then again maybe they did. They will be ok soon I hope LOL I choose to ignore people like that and go on. Better that way. Have a great nite everyone.
  • cougs12
    cougs12 Posts: 92
    Options
    Hey guys! I have started the 30 day shed as well. When you are inputting it as exercise for the day, what category do you use? Thanks!

I was circuit training to log mine.
  • danielleeeee
    Options

I just started it today and entered 20 minutes of "Circuit training, general". Hope that helps.
  • chicnsweet83
    Options
    I've recently just started the 30 day shred and it feels great after the work out, but be prepared for SORENESS. Walmart has it for about $10 or you can get a digital download at julian's website.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!