Before & During pics... 35 lbs down.

Options
***** I don't know why the pics are so huge... but if you right click on each image and click "view image" it will open it in a new window the right size. sorry!! ******

First I want to say that I LOVE the success stories board. I probably look at that more than anything else on MFP. I love seeing B& D & A pics.. even my own. It keeps me motivated and shows me that what I am doing IS working, and IS worth it... and I don't want to go back to where I was. I posted at 20 or 25 pounds lost, and now I'm at 35 down. I am currently doing the 30 Day Shred, halfway through it, and also incorporating walking my dog with my husband when it's nice enough out. A year ago, I could barely walk around our block.... now we walk 6 miles with no problem, and usually only stop just because I have to pee, lol. (Side note: Hubby has lost 38 pounds and looks AWESOME too).

Well, I still have a long ways to go, but we've never been happier, and I am so glad I decided to change my life. I hope you all can see the differences!

2568-1.jpg

2564-1.jpg

2566-1.jpg

june2010toystory-1.jpg

Thanks for checking out my progress... Good luck on all of your journeys! We can do this!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!