Way-To-Go Moments

DoneWithTheFatGirl
DoneWithTheFatGirl Posts: 173
edited September 24 in Success Stories
So I had a little itch on my leg this morning - right below my calf, and I went to scratch it and WHOA! when did that muscle get there???? This happened the other day with my bicep as well and I was just wondering what other people were experiencing as there "way to go moments"... what has proved to you that all this hard work is really paying off?

Replies

• When I feel stronger, and not out of breath! When my clothes fit really loose on me! When people ask me if I lost weight...I look forward to many more moments like these.
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    I've been wasting away and went from a size 40 jeans in Jan. to 38, then 36, then 34, and now 32s...

I haven't worn 32s since high school!
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    After I had lost 20 pounds, I went out with my hubby to a club and the bouncer carded me! :noway: I hadn't been carded in years ~ I'm a mom of teenagers. Funny thing, my hubby took out his ID too and the bouncer looked at him and said "I don't need to see yours" (and he's a year younger than me.) :laugh: I've been carded several times since at different places, and it's a great feeling for someone over 40. :bigsmile: The hard work has definitely been worth it. It's made me look younger and feel younger & more energetic.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    My roommate, who I haven't seen for aweek and a half said "Wow Lindsay, it looks like you've lost a bunch more weight!"

I still think I look the same, but if someone else can see it, then I'm gonna be alllll over it!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!