anyone from SC?

Options
humblemonkey
humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
Hey guys--
Were thinking about moving to SC in a couple years...and just started looking around--- anyone from there?? Any place in particular you guys have been to/lived in and liked? We were looking around Bluffton area, because I could work in SC OR GA and make somewhere between 60-66,000 as an ER RN... any info you guys have would be wooooonderful...

Replies

• Jayharv5
    Jayharv5 Posts: 8
    Options
    yes, i am from SC, and still live here. it's very nice. 4 discernable seasons. i love it.
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    yes, i am from SC, and still live here. it's very nice. 4 discernable seasons. i love it.
    if you dont mind me asking, which area of SC are you in? (you dont have to be specific)...im just trying to do some research... lol
    I can walk into the DOH in SC and transfer my NY EN license into a SC license in a matter of an hour and in SC Id be making like...8,000 more a year and paying less for housing and transportation, etc from what ive researched...
  • missrugby
    missrugby Posts: 31
    Options
    I live in NC now, but I have lived in Myrtle Beach and Charleston, SC. I think Charleston is a GREAT place to live!
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    I live in NC now, but I have lived in Myrtle Beach and Charleston, SC. I think Charleston is a GREAT place to live!
    what did you like about charleston??
  • angelarozmyn
    Options
    I lived in Port Royal and worked in Bluffton for a year...LOVED it. Definitely missing the warmer weather right now. It is a gorgeous, welcoming place :) And some of the best Thai food ever...Suwan Thai in Port Royal