Hi I'm new

Options
Hi,

I'm Lesley and I've just started on the long journey to being slimmer. I started 4 days ago and so far feel great. Hubby very supportive but is slim so doesn't know what it's like having to think about weight, food etc. Have joined 'my fitness pal' to hear other people's stories to motivate me. Thanks for reading!:smile:

Replies

• farwin
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Lesley and I've just started on the long journey to being slimmer. I started 4 days ago and so far feel great. Hubby very supportive but is slim so doesn't know what it's like having to think about weight, food etc. Have joined 'my fitness pal' to hear other people's stories to motivate me. Thanks for reading!:smile:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hi Lesley - Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is awesome - you will do great!

Post anytime you need to vent, have a question, or want to share! We're here for you!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    We are glad to have you with us. You can do this:flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm about to finish my 3rd week and I love it!! Just take it one day at a time, learn as you go, as much as you can log before you eat, and you will do great!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • farwin
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for being so friendly and welcoming. It's nice to know that there are people out there who understand the issues that trying to lose weight brings. I'm looking forward to adusting my ticker to show that I've started to lose weight. Watch this space!!!:happy:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    WELCOME to another Lesley!! One that spells her name with an EY instead of IE!

I think I love you :heart:

So glad to have you aboard!

-Lesley
  • pamelawilliams
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey:smile:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    mfpwelcome002.png
  • farwin
    Options
    Many thanks for all the welcomes - is evryone from the USA? I am British and live in Manchester, England and stumbled across this website. Obviously trying to lose weight and become healthier affects lots of people, regardless of country. Will be weighing myself on Wednesday and am looking forward to showing some weight loss on my ticker!!!:happy:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hello there

just north of the border from yous.... there is more on here... nice to have people from the uk to share the food info with :)

good luck !!
    may
  • amyjoh
    Options
    Welcome!! How cool is it that this site is filled with people from all over the world!!!! This is a great site and I have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts it helps alot.