Progression Pics--It's been almost a year

Options

Replies

• ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You already know I think you rock Rubie! You have changed so much over the past year and you seem so much more happy! I am so thrilled for you. You really are an inspiration to me
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    OMG! Look at that baby belly!!! You looked great pregnant! Your so pretty! Great job!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    How beautiful! WTG lady!!
  • viadelorosa03
    Options
    You look amazing! Great Job
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Holy!!!!! You look sexy moma!!! Great Job! I love your attitude... I feel the same way :)
  • Rain2Rinse
    Options
    You look fan freaking tastic. I hope that you are incredibly proud of yourself!
  • jacksonde24
    jacksonde24 Posts: 103
    Options
    Congrats on your success, you look great!!!!
  • claire0928
    claire0928 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Congrats on all your success! I love the lilac dress! Where did you get it? Brand? I want one!
  • MRudman
    MRudman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You are one HOT mama!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

1630152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    You look great - thanks for the inspiration.

As far as baby weight "falling off" with nursing - it helps a little, but definitely not for long term - I've had 2, nursed both for a year, basically maintained what I was post-delivery, but didn't eat right so didn't lose anymore. After nursing was over - gained all plus some... That's why I decided a lifestyle change is in order.

I have 2 little girls and last summer was bad trying to have fun at the parks - this year I am determined to have tons of fun all summer long at the parks! Make your child your #1 motivation AND if they are old enough to understand, tell them why - my 4 year old is my "trainer" constantly telling mommy - "you need to exercise"
  • Mmejia4
    Mmejia4 Posts: 1
    Options
    you look GREAT! im 6 months prego with my 2nd and i weigh what i did with my first at 8 months =( gettin depressed but seeing your progress has givin me a lil push of confidence lol, i cant wait to get this kid out and lose the weight! im also short 5'4 and you know how it is even 5lbs can make u look like u gained 10! keep up the good work and congrats!
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    First off let me just say, you are BEAUTIFUL!!!
    My weight loss has been alot like your journey.. After my second baby for the longest time I did not even try to lose, but now I am. I am down to the last 12 to 14. I am 5 foot tall so at 130 thats alot bigger than I was before. Its a size 8 on me where I used to be a 4. I know with the help of this website I can get back to my 4s and lose my last 10 or 15 lbs. Thanks for posting! Very motivating!!
  • KateG76
    KateG76 Posts: 2
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Way to go!
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Rubie - YOWZA!! Great job, girl.

I am so envious of you.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great. I can't wait to be where you are. I also have 2 babies myself, but my weight isn't from my babies. It is from a lifestyle of not caring and marriage. Now, I care and the weight is slowing come off. Way to go!! What an inspiration to us.
  • gigigirl13
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome and I know feel so much better. Love the pic of the little one.
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I can relate in a couple of ways~ first of all, i am also 5'4. Second, when i had my first son, i too weighed in at 180. A year later, i had finally lost most of the weight. My second pregnancy, i was smarter about eating and did not gain as much- 155. I eventually went back to 120. Now, my youngest is 4yrs old and i have not been as active and put on 25 lbs. Every woman gains weight when their pregnant, its expected, and usually have no problem losing it. It's when your NOT pregnant and gain weight that is scary! You look great~ and i wish you the best of luck with your child.
  • HisBeachgirl
    HisBeachgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your weight loss.
  • paulesanders66
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!