Newbie says Hi!

Options
Hi everyone! Joined this site about a week ago with the intention of losing a few extra pounds that have taken up residence since i gave up smoking and changed to a job where i'm not as active!
Already finding it easy to use, and the best bit is you don't have to deprive yourself of the foods you love (surefire way to failure!) as long as its within your calorie allowance!

Please feel free to add me as i'd love to hear how you're all doing and we can help keep each other going!

P.S. I'm noticing that lots of you are from the good old USA but doesn't seem to be many brits about on here? Not that it matters in the slightest, just wondered :)

Catcha guys later! :)

Replies

• mscoleb
    mscoleb Posts: 6
    Options
    I just joined today. Looking for great new recipes and workout plans. I just started working out again and I'm looking forward to seeing results.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! The site is really eas and a terrific tool for weight loss!!! I love it and being able to eat my treats is awesome!!!!!!!
  • lulubelle1976
    Options
    the only exercise i'm really loving is walking EVERYWHERE at the mo! Earphones in and off i go! I'm doing a 45 minute fast walk from work 3 times a week.....we'll see what the scales say on saturday! I'll find out then if i'm doing enough or need to step it up!