Just starting

Options
I just found this App yesterday and am really hoping this helps........

Replies

• joanipowell
    joanipowell Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • lbarnett300
    Options
    I can tell you it works. I have struggled with my weight all my life. I started on MFP on Sept 1st of 2010 and I have lost 86 pounds. I ran in my first 5K this past saturday. If you had asked me in September I would have told you I could'nt run. If you want to you will succeed.
  • bunnyb11
    bunnyb11 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Just to let you know this site was the best thing that has ever happened to me. The people on here and Fantastic and help to keep you motivated and pushing toward our one common goal. The Best of Luck to you on your weight loss journey!!!!!!!
  • pmarti5
    pmarti5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i'm new too and so far it is helping me keep track of how many calories!! i lost almost 5 in one week!!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great tool to help you in the weight loss journey. It is a great motivational tool. Good luck to you!
  • heatherslosingit
    Options
    Welcome to both newbies, I only joined in February and have already lost 7 Lbs

Everything and everyone makes it inspirational...good luck!

You can both add me as a friend if you wish, it helps....
  • dababers
    dababers Posts: 135
    Options
    Oh, it DOES! I had been stuck in the same 5-6 pound range doing things on my own. I joined last week. First weigh-in today and I have already lost 4.2 pounds!! This is fantastic! One moniker, however: honesty. Log everything, even if it might be embarrassing. Good luck on your journey.