New here....Down 127 pounds

Options
Hi Everyone. I have been on this site now for 20 days & I LOVE IT. I have been tracking ALL of my food & drinks since 10/18/08 and I have switched my tracking to this site. I am on Weight Watchers & I exercise at M2 FITNESS PROS in Long Beach, California. I am down 127 pounds. I am healthier & happier than I have ever been in my life. I LOVE MYFITNESS PAL.COM

Replies

• laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss!
  • Shak212
    Shak212 Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow that is a awesome weightloss. Welcome to MFP
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • bunnyb11
    bunnyb11 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! MY HATS OFF 2 YOU!!!!!! I am hoping to be able to say that in a few more months. Yes this site is great and the people on here are super.
  • enamorada5161
    enamorada5161 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! That is great! Welcome, it is an awesome site.
  • ZachsMommy2002
    ZachsMommy2002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just came across your profile and had to extend my most sincerest congratulations to you!!!That is AMAZING!!! Way to go!!!
  • nejohn
    nejohn Posts: 62
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congrats on the weight loss... that's awesome!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    that is freaking awesome! thnx for sharing and so glad to have you here
  • vbowring
    vbowring Posts: 4
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Wow! I'm so impressed. Wishing you all the best and thank you for helping to motivate me even more! Victoria
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What an amazing loss!! :noway:

Got any tips for us???

Would you add me as a friend so I can get inspiration from you?

Sarah:smile:
  • debbiemacfarlane
    debbiemacfarlane Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration. Congrats...
  • temptech
    temptech Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Motivation and will power are key and unfortunately I dont have either. Any ideas?
  • julied504
    Options
    That's great i just started this week let's hope i do as well.
  • Joaninha777
    Options
    wow that's amazing! you should give us some tips...we all need any help we can get :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    First of all, welcome. Second, congrats on the weight loss that is quite an accomplishment. This is a fabulous website. You will meet alot of great people here.
  • robinmath
    robinmath Posts: 59
    Options
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment. Welcome to MFP :smile:
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    That's excellent! Congrats on such a great accomplishment.
  • LCantrell
    LCantrell Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations!....that is an awesome amount of weight to lose and inspiring!!
  • grannygoose14
    Options
    You are the "bomb". I am really proud of you. I know how hard it is to lose. I have been up and down the scale and have lost as much as 70# on WW in the past. Unfortunately, after keeping it off about 3 years, I gained it all back, plus some. I am now needing to lose about 100 lbs. and am tracking my food, etc. on this site. It is the easiest I have found online How long did it take you to lose you 127? Are you trying to lose more or just keep it off?

I am so determined to do this. I want to do it by the end of the year. I think I can do this.
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...

You are truly an inspiration and I know that your encouragement and support will be appreciated on this site.