Any other lesbians out there?

Options
I've been on MFP for about a month and I love the tracker and the support of the community. I am looking for some more friends and wanted to know if there was a "group" or blog that was for lesbians. I have been searching but have come up empty handed.

Replies

• Steph_Marie29
    Options
    I'm not a lesbian but I am bi.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I am sure there are many... but I am not one. :laugh:
  • emaybe
    emaybe Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm not an official lesbian (whatever that means -- I'm living with a man), but most of my female friends are so there's gotta be something about me that lesbians like... if you need a friend on here, add me. :)
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'm a bi-female in a long-term relationship w/ another woman. :) Would love to be friends!
  • beautymkt
    beautymkt Posts: 60
    Options
    not for nothing.....Welcome! However why should it matter where you get your support on this website? We are all here to give each other support, gay, white, black, bi, straight, oriental, latin, etc. etc.

Good luck in your search!:smile:
  • sidoniecolette
    Options
    I'm... here.

:]
  • becca216
    becca216 Posts: 5
    Options
    Me! Lol...I'd love to be your friend. My fiancee, Jessica, and I are on this weight loss journey together even though she refuses to join MFP haha
  • allaboutme14
    Options
    Hey SuperKatie,

Great message.... The extra support would be great and yes... Lesbian!!!!! HAHA:laugh:
    And I agree I would support anyone who is on the mission to become healthier!!!!
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm as straight as a coathanger, but you can add me if you like.

Mostly posting to link you to Queer Vegan Runner, a blog written by exactly who it sounds like. Might be interesting, though, of course, I don't know if you run. http://queerveganrunner.wordpress.com/
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    We don't have any specific groups for lesbians yet. We're working on a group feature which will be perfect for something like this, and we hope to have it available sometime soon, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, unfortunately, our past experience has shown that while most people can have a civil conversation about sexuality, there are always a few that can't. :( Every topic around sexuality that we've ever had in the past ultimately devolved into arguments, name-calling, etc. Given that, I'm going to lock this topic to ensure that doesn't happen. Again, though, we hope to have a groups feature soon which we think will be perfect for a support group like the one you're describing.

Hope that helps.
This discussion has been closed.