So proud of myself!

Options
susse74
susse74 Posts: 2 Member
I'm so proud of myself. Currently at work, we had food in the kitchen and I got some (about a cup) of blackberry cobbler. When back to my office to log it in my food journal just to see that it summed up to 380 calories! Took one bite and then threw it away.

If I could only have this will-power every day... :)

Replies

• My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I'm proud of you too! Some foods just aren't worth the calories ;)
  • Chrizzle21
    Chrizzle21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    :-)
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!! I know what you eman about hving that willpower everyday. Somedays it can be just so hard to do!!!!!!! Good idea logging it before eating it. You still had a chance that way! LOL
  • clemsongirl1982
    Options
    Way to go! I did that with my french fries the other day from McDonald's, just didn't think they were worth the calories!
  • dixiechicdana
    Options
    Great job, great will power. I have what I like but I naturally have found better food choices to give me more food. Bad foods have to many calories and leave you hungry.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Good Job - Thats a lot of calories for a moments pleasure. I remember when I had a company lunch meeting and they ordered all kinds of pizza's. I requested a grilled chicken salad w/lite dressing. As we were eating most of the people said my salad look really good and it made them feel guilty for eating the pizza. Most of the people in the meeting were women and were attempting the eat better for there new years resolution. It made me feel good that I was the only one sticking to it.

2523716.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • dcorsi
    dcorsi Posts: 7
    Options
    Excellent choice! Self discipline is really tough:flowerforyou:
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I bet that 380 sucked the appetite right out of you. Nicely done.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    That is great. I know it is hard to not eat things that we enjoy, but that is the first thing to a lifestyle change. Keep up the good work. I am proud of you!!!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great job! It was so smart of you to check before you logged it! Way to go!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Way to go! :drinker:
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    Way to go!! To take a bite of something wonderful and THEN throw it away... that really is some willpower!! Most people can't resist and just have to keep going!!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I wish I could catch that~!!!! Good job! (not the food) the ability to through things away!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!