Hi there! I'm new!

Options
Wraiythe
Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
Hi! I just actually started using this site today. I am hoping to get in contact with people who can encourage me and kick my butt to help keep me on track-- cuz I need ALL the help I can get!!! :laugh:

Replies

• alandry1203
    Options
    I love this site. it has helped me realize how many calories i really ate in a day.YUCK! Good luck, you'll do great!
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Im Krystle, Ive been here only 5 days and ive found this site to be very helpful with the food and exercise.. I need motivation just as much as you do, so Lets motivate each other..
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WELCOME NAD CONGRATS ON A GOOD CHOICE! I've been using this site for 2 months and love it! Everyone is very encouraging and having someone give you that cyber pat on the back feels just as good as the real thing!
    Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • marshalemar
    marshalemar Posts: 106
    Options
    I've been using it a week now and have found that I really want to change my lifestyle. I could never lose weight before and never really understood why until now. I did not eat too much, I've just learned it is the types of stuff I was eating. Using this site has opened my eyes and I want to change my habits. The benefit will be losing the 70+ pounds that I need to lose at the same time as being a healthier eater. Add me as a friend and can do this journey together - we can support each other. I will send you a friend request.
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a week and I love it! Best thing I've found on the Android Market!
    Good luck and everyone feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • Aaliyahgurl83
    Options
    I agree! This site has helped me keep track of how much calorie intake I had. I started before i was actually on a diet and the calorie intake that i had was not so good. Now that I went to the grocery store and started buying better food instead of eating out so much. I figured its alot more healthier! Good luck on ur journey!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp girl! This is a great site with lots of motivating people. Surround yourself with friends, keep up with your food diary and drink lots and lots of water. I'm on my 4th week in and absolutely love it! Be glad to add you and help you keep accountable:) Good luck in your weight loss journey~
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! All the almost instant response is awesome! I also have an account on Sparkpeople but there's just not this much outpouring of goodwill. I love this!!