Anyone ever use a mini trampoline for exercise??

Options
Hi, just purchased a mini trampoline and I am getting ready to use it for exercise and I am wondering if anyone out here has used one?

I have a treadmill and thought the trampoline would be a nice change...

danh603:bigsmile:

Replies

• danh603
    Options
    Hi, just purchased a mini trampoline and I am getting ready to use it for exercise and I am wondering if anyone out here has used one?

• dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options

I have one that I use on rainy days. I just use it and jog in place while I watch TV. It's low impact and kind of fun. The time passes quickly if you like what you are watching.
  • carak2000
    Options
    Yeah, my mom's really into them. They call them "rebounders." You can just jump around, but also try the same kind of things you would do in an aerobics class on the trampoline. Like, jogging in place, kicks, knee lifts, etc. and also kick boxing/tae bo type stuff - kicks, punches, etc. They have rebounding classes (and i'm sure videos) if you're looking for more ideas. Have fun!
  • VishousBabe
    Options
    I have one and love it1 It's great for when I don't feel like driving to go jog somewhere- keeps me from being able to make any excuses to not exercise. Really do enjoy it!!
  • danh603
    danh603 Posts: 16
    Options
    thanks for all the advice....of course, I have set up right next to my treadmill downstairs...looking good together, haven't used either one of them.....what gives???? I just can't seem to figure out the lack of motivation...