UGH! Don't ya wish you could just rip your belly off ??

Options
It's like every time I sit down my gut just sits there like a lump on the front me. It's kinda loose now so it's strangely easy to grip it like a nerf football. I know ... TMI. But I can't seem to put to words how badly I just wanna rip off it off and throw it as far from me as possible.

Rant over.

Replies

• Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That's why the Hollywood Docs make so much cash off of the rich and impatient!

You're totally getting there!!!!
  • Tcasillas
    Tcasillas Posts: 30
    Options
    I think about that atleast 3x a day
  • Lexie71
    Lexie71 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I think about that atleast 3x a day
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    It seems like it was so much easier to put it there right?
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Absolutely hate, hate, hate that part of my body. If it weren't for the belly I would be moving on to maintenance now.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    HELL YEAH my kind of post!!!!!!!!!!!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Hey......how did you read my mind????
  • melissa_livesay
    melissa_livesay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    <---If i didn't have a belly I just might be happy with my body...ehh then again maybe not...I would find something else to complain about. lol :)
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    tottally. its my biggest problem area. we'll get there!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • skitchlu
    skitchlu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! Kinda grim to say it, but sometimes I really wish I could take a butcher knife and just chop it off!!!
  • dovestorm2486
    dovestorm2486 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the "rant" ! I totally feel the same way most of the time! And thanks for making me giggle...I just pictured myself ripping my belly off...lol :) Just keep working at it and eventually it will just *poof* away...Good Luck!!!
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    lol... I wonder if that is how the term "ripped" came about!
  • Tcasillas
    Tcasillas Posts: 30
    Options
    Me too!!! Kinda grim to say it, but sometimes I really wish I could take a butcher knife and just chop it off!!!
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    sometimes i wish i could just push it *up*
  • ethel64
    ethel64 Posts: 91
    Options
    OMG HATE my belly, i can now look at myself in the mirror head on but i refuse to look at my profile, its so depressing, i see the scale moving and see some inches coming off but seems the belly is just staying there...discouraging..
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    i so agree hate my jelly belly and also my boobs too with they would go lol x i dont want any x
  • luvbugsmom
    luvbugsmom Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My main concern is my belly fat. I had two kids within the last two years, and shedding the baby fat is killing me. I've been working out, and watching my 1200 calories a day....yet I still see nothing, and its so depressing. When you find out an easy way to loose it let me know please!!! Until then, keep up the good work your doing now!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. At my age, the only solution for me would be surgury after I get to my goal weight. But can't afford it. :tongue:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    YES!!!

I had my daughter at 18 (not your issue, lol)....but dang....the stretchmarks and excess skin is a huge bummer. I'm also recently divorced and even the thought of some other guy seeing how bad my tummy looks makes me a little queasy. Grr.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Yep! I'm pretty happy with the way the rest of my body has slimmed down. But can't get rid of the belly!! GRRRRRR!!!!