Hi! I'm new too!

Options
hollym76
hollym76 Posts: 11 Member
Not sure what exactly to say. I have gained about 15 lbs in one year. It started when I got a desk job. I dont blame myself, I blame all of the vendors that bring us yummy kolache's, donuts and breakfast taco's haha! Anyway I am trying to steer clear of the break room these days and it isn't easy! My will power is next to non-existant :(
I am hoping that joining a community with others going through the same things will help me stay on track. Anyway, nice to meet all of you!

Replies

• MrsBellot
    Options
    Hi I just joined yesterday! I think this can be a great journey if we keep positive & encourage each other. I really want to lose some weight. I have 2 sons and I really want to be around for them for a VERY long time. Best wishes on your journey & stay away from the breakroom ;^)
  • CandeesLand
    CandeesLand Posts: 200
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place full of support, help and ideas! I also deal with drug reps bringing in food all the time, and it's painful in two ways... turning down food and turning down free things. I just remind myself that I'll forget about missing out on the food soon, and be much happier that my pants aren't getting tighter, but instead looser!

1111156.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have to say that this is one of the best sites! I was never one to pay attention closely to what I ate. Always thought I ate well- boy was I surprised when I started to log in. It has really helped with my discipline. Along with food I do P90X and hybrid it with TurboFire etc. I have lost 10 lbs. but more importantly- lost inches. If you would like some encouragement along your journey, feel free to add me to your list :)
  • hollym76
    Options
    HAHA I did stay away today! YAY me! I have a kiddo, a daughter, and would love the energy I had 15-20 lbs ago! Thanks for responding and good luck to you too!!
  • hollym76
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You ARE motivated! When in the world do you find the time??? My biggest excuse with exercise is time. I am a single mom and it seems like my day is already so filled up :(
    I envy your commitment and energy!
  • FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    well welcome :) were all here for the same reason :) i wish you the best ! :)