Just joined w/ my husband!!

Options
My husband and I signed up. We are hoping to better our lives as well as our childrens lives. I want to be more active and be able to do things with my kids without feeling like I'm dying after just 30 minutes. I feel like I'm just wasting my life away. Being over weight has always been apart of my life and I'm ready to see what skinny feels like. SKINNY HERE I COME!!!!

Replies

• Alisha127
    Options
    My husband and I signed up. We are hoping to better our lives as well as our childrens lives. I want to be more active and be able to do things with my kids without feeling like I'm dying after just 30 minutes. I feel like I'm just wasting my life away. Being over weight has always been apart of my life and I'm ready to see what skinny feels like. SKINNY HERE I COME!!!!
  • Anise6789
    Anise6789 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    welcome , you can do it. I've lost fifty lbs, while here and have seen some great numbers.
  • CindysDestiny
    Options
    Hi new here to, looks like a pretty good site to be on. Its great you and hubby are working together. The best to both of you
    cindy
  • simon5282
    Options
    Hey Babe. We are going to do this so we can enjoy our children and keep up with them. It is going to be great and everything will be all right. It may be hard to get there, but it will be worth it in the end. I love you.
  • tyncaitysmom
    Options
    Welcome Alisha! The best part of the choice to lose weight is your partner is going to do it with you. Good luck to you both.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Having your husband has to be the best partner.

Best of Luck

You will love this site

44118.png

:flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Hey Babe. We are going to do this so we can enjoy our children and keep up with them. It is going to be great and everything will be all right. It may be hard to get there, but it will be worth it in the end. I love you.

You must be the husband...... Good luck to the both of you. It is great that you are supporting your wife in this journey along with the fact that she is supporting you. I wish my hubby would get on here also. HE doesnt have nearly as much to lose as me but I am so much more active than him and he could probably stand to lose about 30 pounds although I love him dearly the way he is also.

Connie
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Welcome guys, it's great you are tackling this challenge together. You will find lots of support here. :smile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Welcome - it will be so much easier doing this together! This site is incedible support and encouragment. Have fun in your journey...