Introducing myself

Options
hello, I would like to introduce myself. I have just found this site thanks to some of my relative and am very excited to have found it. I am hoping to find the encouragement and friendship along the way. So if anyone wants to add me to be their friend I would love it.
Thanks, Tippsi

Replies

• new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello Tippsi and welcome to MFP
  • Slocum
    Slocum Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello MFP!
    This is my third time trying to post to everyone that I am a newbie to the site. Looking for the same as everyone else, support, encourgement, and good chats to get through this journey together. So please friend me! :flowerforyou:
  • watervillevalley
    Options
    Welcome. I find journaling my food intake to be very valuable along with doing my treadmill. by journaling you can eat what you want as long as you stay below your calorie intake and it's an eye opener as to how much food you might have been consuming before you did the journals. good luck and don't get discouraged.
  • tappytaptap
    Options
    welcome!
  • getmeback0233
    Options
    hello i am new to this and i really need to change my ways with food i use it as my stress reliever and want to change that
    i start zumba with a bunch of friends again tomorrow and am gonna start watching my diet and losing weight i have to do this for me but my problem is i don't have much will power so all the friends that can help me along this struggle would be great even if it comes to a you can do this. I look forward to this change and need to stick to this to feel better for myself and my health!
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I've been here about a month & love it, sure you will too. Feel free to friend me!
  • kathyc727
    Options
    You can do this!
  • kathyc727
    Options
    hello i am new to this and i really need to change my ways with food i use it as my stress reliever and want to change that
    i start zumba with a bunch of friends again tomorrow and am gonna start watching my diet and losing weight i have to do this for me but my problem is i don't have much will power so all the friends that can help me along this struggle would be great even if it comes to a you can do this. I look forward to this change and need to stick to this to feel better for myself and my health!

You can do this!
  • cherylepestana
    Options
    hi tippsi, welcome... i myself just started here on monday and i love it....good luck....:happy: