I'm stuck!!!

Options
I've lost 11.5 lbs so far since the 2nd week in January and have been stuck for 2 weeks....:grumble:

Replies

• savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Time to switch things up.....More cals out than in..... are you eating your exercise calories?... Drinking enough water???
  • EDBENAGLIO
    EDBENAGLIO Posts: 424
    Options
    sorry but with out you opening up your food list and witthout alittle more info it will be very hard to help you
  • silenagu3
    Options
    I have been stuck to and I just got over my hump and I have been drinking more water and eating most my cals that I am given u have to eat them cause your body needs them. good luck change up your workout routine too.
  • Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    I have heard of that happening. I think it's pretty common.
    ~Are you doing the same workouts every time?
    ~Are you consuming enough calories?
    ~Are you consuming too many calories?
    ~Are you getting enough sleep?
    ~Are you carrying extra stress?
    ~Are you taking meds that can hinder weight loss?

All of these things can contribute to plateaus.

BUT have you measured the circumference of your arms, waist, hips, and thighs? It is possible that you are not losing weight but losing inches which is great!!!! Just keep rooting around. You'll find the problem... just keep moving forward.
  • MaryBachert
    MaryBachert Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I know it is hard putting your diary to public, but it gives us the information we need to help you. Just keep focused and it will come off!:smile:
  • amallick
    amallick Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm stuck too!!! UGh, lost 5lbs the first month, now I've only lost 2 lbs. Can I add you for support? amallick