new to FitnessPal

Options
I am new to this site so any advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated:smile:

Replies

• azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Ask any questions you have, there are many people out there who can help you.
  • Shellndub
    Shellndub Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi,
    Brand new to the site today. Can't wait to get the 30 lbs off and get back to my "wedding day" weight (my picture) from 5years ago!
    I am positive I will overcome gluten, egg and almond food allergies to make this happen. I won't let it hinder my progress (talking to myself of course lol).
    Would love to meet other people and support each other.
  • mlnkitty
    mlnkitty Posts: 6
    Options
    I am new to... and it seems like an easy site to use. Good luck
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, a friendly and supportive site. Good luck on your weight loss journey and you can add me as a friend if you like.
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :smile: This is a great resource and full of encouraging, supportive people. I'll send you a friend request. I've been around awhile and would be happy to answer any questions (that I can).
  • arianalynnxo
    Options
    I am also new to this! i hope it works out. I had it on my phone but the computer thing i new. I wish you the best of luck.
  • SeminoleHoosier
    Options
    I'm new, too. I need discipline. I know drinking water is very helpful ans exercise is key. I just need self discipline. Maybe we can encourage each other! I'm a sugar addict! (cookies, cakes, ice cream!!!):blushing: