New Member! Looking for support :)

Options
I'm a 15 year old who lives in Indiana who is currently trying to begin changing her life around with this possibly. I am not over-weight or anything, but I am thicker then what my body type is suppose to be I believe. I think if I write down what I eat it will greatly change how much and what exactly i'm eating. I loveee support so if you wanna talk about anything please message/comment with me and I'd love to talk about anything! Good luck to new users. I'm hopeing for the best on this.

Replies

• KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    Im 17 so add me if you want support!
  • ChristieDF
    ChristieDF Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    At Arianalynn your profile says your 30??
  • loonpine2
    loonpine2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Your very smart to do it now- while you are young. My suggestion To you is to get active. Zumba- cardio kickboxing and hip hop abs will keep you moving and help that "thickness". I love to mix it up with these, weights, HIIT training and other cardio!
    Good luck!
  • sauza
    sauza Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    :smile: at your age, you might start looking around for role models in sports or female athletes who specialize in training. Zuzana is on you tube, she is an amazing young lady. I think she might be only 10 years older than you. You might want to chose a physical activity that interests you and then concern yourself with a diet that would support that. Also, with body shaping exercises you can have the figure you'd like without your primary concern being calories per se. Diet doesn't build a beautiful body, exercise does that, diet is supposed to support the exercise :smile:

Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I have a granddaughter just a few years younger than you.
  • EdwardCPT
    EdwardCPT Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi Im fairly new..feel free to add me. good luck on your journey with myfitnesspal..its great
  • hma2012
    hma2012 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hiya!
    I'm sixteen. And a noob.
    So, I would love to support you. :)
  • jeromy75
    jeromy75 Posts: 112
    Options
    Hey there fellow Hoosier! Glad you joined us. I look forward to seeing your success on here.