MLB FANS 22 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

Options
AL- Go Mariners!
NL-Go Dodgers!
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but I gotta say it!

Go Tribe!!! (Yes, I know we dont stand a chance, but I love them anyway!! LOL) And I can't WAIT for opening day!!!
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Red Sox, you are the only, only, only!

My fantasy draft is on Sunday and I'm STOKED. I did a mock draft last night and have been tweaking my roster picks all week.
  • mmelaragno
    mmelaragno Posts: 162
    Options
    I CANNOT wait!! Our household has a Rockies and a Giants fan, makes the games interesting when we play eachother. :tongue:
  • alexj8403
    alexj8403 Posts: 38
    Options
    let's go cubbies!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • kitten7911
    kitten7911 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    GO CUBS GO, GO CUBS GO, HEY CHICAGO WHAT DO YOU SAY THE CUBS ARE GONNA WIN TODAY!!!!! i can dream can't i :bigsmile: :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • bobball
    bobball Posts: 57
    Options
    Go Rockies. the MLB app on my iPHone is the only app I spend real money on. I think its 17 or 18 dollars a year, but its worth it. You can listen to any game and they post videos immediatly after something happens.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    RED SOX!!!! Geeze, still 22 days???
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Go Rockies. the MLB app on my iPHone is the only app I spend real money on. I think its 17 or 18 dollars a year, but its worth it. You can listen to any game and they post videos immediatly after something happens.

We got the internet streaming last year. Totally awesome quality and well worth the money...we live in the boonies with a crapo internet connection too. HOWEVER, the "add-on" for the World Series was total *kitten* and not worth the money at all whatsoever.
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    King Felix-reigning Cy Young Winner! Go Mariners!
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Go Tigers!!!! yeah...I did say Tigers LOL!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Go Padres!
  • SirJFK
    SirJFK Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bah!!! all of you... you don't know baseball if one flew in and hit you i the groin!!! The Blue Jays are the team to beat this year!!! :tongue:

I mean come on... we have a new manager, 1 star who will hit a gaziilion homers this year, no salary woes, more rookies than you can shake a stick at, less experience than other MLB teams, but we all have Heart! and that is why, I am cheering for the Phillies!!!

I kid, you all are great and I hope that a baseball never hits you in the groin... I hope it is a Yankeeless summer!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    *warms up signing voice*

We're gonna win Twins we're gonna score
    We're gonna win Twins Watch that baseball soar
    Crack out a home run
    Shout a hip hooray
    Cheer for the Minnesota Twins today!
  • Giovanni_P
    Giovanni_P Posts: 107
    Options
    Go Padres!

Been to Petco Park many times. Awesome ballpark!
  • Giovanni_P
    Options

We got the internet streaming last year. Totally awesome quality and well worth the money...we live in the boonies with a crapo internet connection too. HOWEVER, the "add-on" for the World Series was total *kitten* and not worth the money at all whatsoever.

I was thinking about ordering, then using my sonyericcson xperia x10 to watch games everywhere. But for some unexplainable reason, sonyericcson has not upgraded their firmware from 1.6 to 2.1. (even tho the rest of the android world is now downloading froyo 2.2) So guess who has an android phone that wont stream *kitten*!
    *shakes an angry fist at sonyericcson*
  • Giovanni_P
    Options
    King Felix-reigning Cy Young Winner! Go Mariners!

YEAH BABY!!!!
  • truedecember
    truedecember Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    BREWERS fan here!!!! Heading to Arizona for spring training for spring break next week... SO EXCITED!!
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    I'm feeling a repeat of last season and another championship for the Giants.
  • savannahgro
    savannahgro Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Gotta go with the Blue Jays- home opener April 1st!
    I don't have a hometown team and my boyfriend digs the Jays so it just makes it easier because we fight all Hockey Season over the Leafs and Sabres!! =)
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    RED SOX NATION BABY!! We're everywhere! Can't wait until opening day. Fantasy draft is Sunday, I def. need to be working on that