101 pounds gone!

Options
:smile: :smile: I had Gastric bypass June 30, 2010 and I'm now down 101 pounds. I'm feeling great, and looking much, much better. I have started a great Exercise program at Curves and loving life.

Replies

• fontaine3b
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!!
    :happy:
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations!! You must feel so much better.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I can believe you feel much better! Congrats on your success. Sometimes people mistakenly think it's "easy" to lose after surgery, but it's not. As a nurse I saw several patients who didn't succeed because they didn't put any effort into their eating/exercise. Obviously, you've done what you need to. Keep up the good work :)
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! Keep up the great work.
  • TheWatchStander
    Options
    Next time your at the gym, find a 100 pound dumbell and pick it up... it really helps to fathom what you have just accomplished.
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Now, the biggest challenge is on your doorstep~~~keeping those fat lbs. off forever. Stay with the program. Keep logging your food/exercise diary. That will help a big bunch.

:)
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Next time your at the gym, find a 100 pound dumbell and pick it up... it really to fathom what you have just accomplished.

That is an awesome way of putting it...I think we all should do that when we reach our goal or are at a goal we are proud of.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: I had Gastric bypass June 30, 2010 and I'm now down 101 pounds. I'm feeling great, and looking much, much better. I have started a great Exercise program at Curves and loving life.

You look gorgeous and I'm happy for you :flowerforyou:
  • LoveLiftedMe
    Options
    That's awesome - congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!