BLACK TEAM 9/29

Options
Happy Monday Morning Black Team!

well, how did everyone do over the weekend? I noticed that everyone that posted over the weekend had some sort of temptation adn you all did pretty darn good. I have to say to shellybee, cake is my nemesis! I probably would have fallen face first into both :laugh: So great job doing well.

Ok, so it is last chance workout day. It may not make a huge difference in your total weight but it is always worth trying to get all that you can out of your week! What are you going to do today to get a little closer to your goal?

I am going to log all my food, this is a weak point for me, and I will be getting 45 minutes on the treadmill doing intervals this morning and body pump tonight!

Remember, this challenge is about you and your goals and only you can make that happen! :heart:

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Morning Black Team!

well, how did everyone do over the weekend? I noticed that everyone that posted over the weekend had some sort of temptation adn you all did pretty darn good. I have to say to shellybee, cake is my nemesis! I probably would have fallen face first into both :laugh: So great job doing well.

Ok, so it is last chance workout day. It may not make a huge difference in your total weight but it is always worth trying to get all that you can out of your week! What are you going to do today to get a little closer to your goal?

I am going to log all my food, this is a weak point for me, and I will be getting 45 minutes on the treadmill doing intervals this morning and body pump tonight!

Remember, this challenge is about you and your goals and only you can make that happen! :heart:

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Mornin' Nichole & everyone else! I had a great day yesterday...stayed within my calories and upped my walk to 4.5 miles! :drinker:

My goals this week are:

1. Walk 4 miles EVERYDAY.:bigsmile:
    2. Do a cardio video Monday-Friday.:smile:
    3. Add strength training on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday.:smokin:

Have a fantastic day! Go team!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I also have a personal goal for October. I am challenging myself to not go over on my calories for the ENTIRE month! I don't think I've ever made it for a month straight without falling off. Anyone else wanna play?:bigsmile:
  • pandora3799
    Options
    Losing~ When I saw your goal for october I thought WOW, thats great! Then when I saw you say "anyone else wanna play?" it gave me butterflies in my stomache!!! :laugh: It sounds like a REALLY hard challenge for me. Not that I plan to go over.... so with that said, I'M GAME!
    ~Brandy
  • scheidch
    Options
    I had a great weekend! I did megatons of housework yesterday and over the course of the past week I managed to lose a couple more pounds. Huzzah!
  • Minerva
    Minerva Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm game too! :bigsmile: I've reworked my workout schedule by upping my mileage to walk 2/run 4 miles on M/W/F and increased my aerobic on T/TH/S to an hour so the only thing left is to come down hard on the 1200. My goal this week is to get the water weight off that I gained last week :grumble: when I was sick :sick: and get back to where I was 2 weeks ago! :happy:
    GO BLACK TEAM !!!:drinker:
  • Nich0le
    Options
    You guys are awesome!

Losing, I am in.

My mini goal for October is to be below 210. That's at least 10 lbs this month. It's lofty but I WILL do it!

So...
    1. Stay in calories all month
    2. 45 minutes of running 6 days per week
    3. at least 3 body pump classes per week
    4. Add yoga, I need to stretch!
    5. Last but not least, I MUST make sure I get all of my water everyday.

:love: :love: :love:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Okay I will stay with in my calories except Sundays.:bigsmile: If I don't give myself a Free day each week I don't lose at a slower rate. My body needs to be "tricked" occationally. But I'm going to try not to eat any Ice Cream :devil: (my biggest weakness). Getting my water in is a must. And exercise 4 times a week.

Hey Pandora and Losing_it I have the same goal weight:happy:
  • Nich0le
    Options
    bump bump :love: