Anyone doing Ripped in 30

Options
I have 2 days left of The 30 Day Shred and plan on starting Ripped in 30 on Sunday. Is anyone else doing this workout?
I plan on doing it 5-6 days a week and switching levels every 8th day I exercise. I wouldn't expect anyone to progress in levels if they are not ready to do so.

Anyone interested on embarking on the Ripped in 30 journey with me?

Replies

• vballer21
    vballer21 Posts: 37
    Options
    I just started week 2 today...so far I love it. It's much more intense than the Shred!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm starting in after I'm done with the Shred too, but I'm just starting level 2 of that tonight! I heard that Ripped is alot more intense than Shred but with better results! The Shred is kicking my butt still so I'm nervous to do Ripped! Looking forward to hearing what others think of Ripped and their results. You'll have to let us know your results and how you liked it!!
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    For those that have it...is there a LOT of plank pose?

I love 30 Day Shred and am on Level 2 but I I have poo for shoulders so the amount of plank on Level 2 of the shred is KILLER on my poor shoulders.
  • cmowat13
    cmowat13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 of the shred yesterday and it's killing me! I had heard a lot of people saying that they love levels 2 and 3 but um.... not me. My shoulders/arms are killing me and before this, I thought I had pretty good upper body strength lol My legs hurt really bad too. I had just gotten to where I was not as sore with level 1 and now I'm back to pain lol

Sorry...had to rant for a minute. I hope this gets better soon because I'm not giving up.

Good luck to everyone.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ripped in 30... Just started yesterday, so I'm on level 1 day 2... It's tough, but definitely doable!! I love it!!