1-2-3...Give me some Skin.

Options
Hi Everyone, I just thought it might be interesting to discuss something that seems to slip our minds most of the time. Kinda like walking past that pile of magazines you intend to throw out or not noticing the stop sign at the end of your road. Do you notice peoples skin? It's funny because so many people bust their "you know what" to get rid of all their fat and build nice hard shapely muscles but...What is covering that nicely sculpted highly refined muscle machine??? SKIN! Yet, so many people neglect the thing that everyone sees every time they look at you. You have heard me preach about drinking water. Well, without enough water your skin will not be as healthy and tight. Nutrition is the same way. A low/no calorie diet (if it does get rid of the fat) will result in a skin layer lacking in luster and shine. Hardly worthy of the lean body it covers.
So, while you're watching your calories and busting it in the gym, remember to care for your skin. 1. Drink water. 2. Eat nutrient rich enzyme packed foods (message me for suggestions). and 3. Put lotion on regularly. And yes guys, you too. You might feel femmy until your little honey rubs your bulging bicep and goes "WOW". As always, it's been a pleasure. In Health n Wealth, Rick ;-]

Replies

• autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    Thank u for these three tips :)U look great!
  • sarglava
    sarglava Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I agree with the lotion 100%!! Ashy skin is not hot no matter how tight it is.
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Great post!! Totaly agree!
  • twinkier
    twinkier Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome tips. Great skin is absolutely a must for the summer. Let's get ready!!