30 day shred..should I?

Options
OBXGal
OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
I had no clue what the 30 day shred was until I looked it up on here and googling it as well. That being said, I'm thinking about getting the DVD and doing it. I just started dieting 'for real' thanks to MFP, now I need to start working out, for real too.

Any thoughts, opinions, insite on the 30 day shred? Can someone tell me what's the difference between the levels are?

Thanks everyone!

Replies

• albragg
    albragg Posts: 55
    Options
    I've been wanting to do it too! I'll prob start in a couple weeks :)
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    I've had good success with 30DS and recommend it (as most of us who have done it or are doing it will!)

I also do Power90 (a beachbody.com program) and love it even more. The program itself is amazing and I've achieved even better results with it!
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I found it to be a great introduction workout

As someone who never exercised the 20 minutes that you have to do each day was perfect, short enough that I didn't mind doing it, tough enough that i saw some results, but 'easy' enough that i didn't feel like quitting.

the good thing is, once you get through the 30days (if you stick with it) you become used to working out everyday and moving on to longer harder work outs is easier. I'm now doing some of Jillian Michael's longer tougher dvds.

good luck
  • bubblylady
    Options
    I actually just started this past Monday... I plan on doing Monday, Wednesday, Friday. If I feel ok on days between those I may do it then as well.. but those are my set days to do it.

It is a tough workout especially if you haven't really worked out (thats me).

But I can already feel a difference in my energy during the day.

I think it is a good DVD to start out with if you are just beginning on a workout routine.
  • OBXGal
    OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the input guys! I'm going to grab a copy and start next week. I can't wait to be a member of the 30DS group :flowerforyou:
  • glcarr65
    glcarr65 Posts: 74
    Options
    Are you talking about the Julia Michael one or is there another one...
  • stephcorona
    stephcorona Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just started the level 2 this morning and it is for sure worth doing.