Another diary post

Options
Nmama
Nmama Posts: 191 Member
If you have a open food diary, please let me know so I can check it out. I need some new food ideas. I'm stuck in a food rut! :p

Replies

• MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Mine's open! Certainly not perfect and always working on improvement, but maybe it can give some ideas :smile:

Note: No entries from 2/12/11 to 3/2/11
  • Nellb69
    Nellb69 Posts: 3
    Options
    I've just started and opened to friends, most meals I have are made from scratch, so it will be interesting to see the calorie count on them. Plus I may get some inspiration ideas from you.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    My diary is public. I have lots of recipes in them, and if you want a recipe, message me and I will send it to you.

I also log meal plans ahead of time, so if you check out next week, it's all there, lol.
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    mines open, go ahead and take a peek :)
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    mines open
  • thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, but I eat alot of processed food since I hate to cook. I know "the sodium... gasp". I don't track sodium cause I don't care about it. I don't add salt to anything and I used to salt EVERYTHING so doing 300% better is fine with me.
    I find it funny people who flip out over sodium and don't get half the fiber they should. Fiber is more important to me.
  • Nmama
    Options
    I've just started and opened to friends, most meals I have are made from scratch, so it will be interesting to see the calorie count on them. Plus I may get some inspiration ideas from you.
    I cook all my meals from scratch as well! Ill def be checking yours out! Thanks!
  • Nmama
    Options
    My diary is public. I have lots of recipes in them, and if you want a recipe, message me and I will send it to you.

I also log meal plans ahead of time, so if you check out next week, it's all there, lol.

I log mine ahead too. Otherwise I screw up lol

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated
  • mpfand
    mpfand Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.