NSV:I have eyes!

Options
_Jessica_
_Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
My mother asked me the other day... when did your eyes change? I was like HUH!!?? After going through pictures and watching my weight yo yo for all these years... the heavier I got, the more squinty my eyes got... Now that I am going back down again, my big blues are starting to pop again! It was something I never noticed before!

Replies

• Bockety
    Bockety Posts: 21
    Options
    That's one of the biggest changes I noticed in your before/after pics. Way to go!
  • cooki3s
    cooki3s Posts: 47
    Options
    A big cheer for eyes - I dont have popping blues, but im glad mine are less squinty too. :)
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Beautiful eyes to see your beautiful figure! :flowerforyou:

Sue :smile: x
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Yes your eyes stand out! and you look younger! well done :flowerforyou:
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I said the same thing when I saw how much larger my smile looks. I said, "honey, I've only lost 30 pounds and my smile is so big! It's gonna take up my whole face when I get down 90 more pounds!"
  • mustnothrowcantelopes
    mustnothrowcantelopes Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You seriously look like a different person, even with the 20lbs. Awesome job! Keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!