Hi There

Options
Hey all I just got the My Fitness Pal app on my phone and have been using it to track my calorie intake and exersise. Its been a great help so far and incentive not to snack so much when I realise how many calories I'm having! I'm hoping it will help be get trim for the summer!
A few things I've cut out of my diet so far since using the app are Regular Coke (switched to coke zero instead), sandwiches (switched to salads or wraps) and alcohol on the evenings (switched to juices in the evening and feel so much better for it!)
Hope to get lots of tips from everyone here :-)
Emily

Replies

• elaine010570
    Options
    hi emily, its a great app, ive been on it for over 60 days now its great to watch what u eat, the exercise you do and how may cals u burn, and to stay in touch with new friends
    add me if u like x:wink:
  • specialk87
    Options
    Hi Emily :)

I am also new here, but had the app on my phone for ages now! I'm so glad I know you have it also!!!

Are you going to run a half marathon with me soon then hunny??? Come jogging with me this weekend if you like

x
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have found that there were a few things I ate that were well high in everything, not saying that I don't still have them but I like to earn them first